Stake Exchange Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept all of these terms and conditions:
- By visiting the Stake Exchange website services or using Stake Exchange contents, software, videos, data or any products and/or feeds, you extend your agreement and acceptance to these terms and conditions (“The terms of service”). If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the service.
All the services are provided by Stake Exchange along with its products and service and are together referred to as “Stake Exchange”.
- Stake Exchange reserves the right to use, produce, reproduce and use all or any contents on Stake Exchange for commercial or any other purpose including distribution or redistribution.
- You may view, download and print contents from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions mentioned below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
You must not:
- republish material from this website or distribute in any medium any contents or part of service without prior written authorization from Stake Exchange except where such contents are expressly allowed to be distributed or shared by Stake Exchange;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Re-distribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
- Sale of advertising, promotions or sponsorships on any page of an Advertisement enabled blog or website containing content delivered via the service.
- These terms of service shall apply to all users of the service including the users who are also contributors of content on the Stake Exchange. Contents shall include but not limited to texts, audio, video, software, ideas, pictures, scripts, graphics, sounds, photos, audio visual combinations and other interactive features you may view on, share or access through or contribute to the service. The service includes all aspects of Stake Exchange, including but not limited to all products, services and software offered through Stake Exchange.
- Stake Exchange may, in its sole discretion, decide to modify, amend or make changes in the terms of service from time to time and you agree to be bound by such modifications or changes. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any rights including third party rights or benefits.
- Though Stake Exchange will not be liable to the users for any losses due to unauthorized use of their account, users may be liable for the losses of Stake Exchange or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You must comply with all applicable laws of the land in your use of the services.
- Stake Exchange reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the service at any time.
- The contents of the website, and the trademarks and logos on the service are owned by or licensed to Stake Exchange subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Stake Exchange. Stake Exchange reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You have all ownership rights in your content. However, by uploading content on Stake Exchange, you grant Stake Exchange a non-exclusive, royalty free and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the content in connection with any service and business of Stake Exchange, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the service in any format and through any media or channels.
- You also agree that any content shared on Stake Exchange will not contain any third party copyright material or material that will be subject to any third party proprietary rights unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are legally entitled to post the material.
- If you infringe any of the terms and conditions, Stake Exchange is entitled to terminate a user’s access from Stake Exchange services and website.
- Stake Exchange reserves the right to decide whether any Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. Stake Exchange may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
- Limitation of Liability:
Stake Exchange will not be liable to you, whether under the law of contact, or otherwise, in regard to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website, to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss, or for any business, indirect or consequential losses, or loss of revenue and income, loss of business and contracts, or loss of reputation and goodwill.
These limitations of liability apply even if Stake Exchange has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You specifically acknowledge that stake exchange shall not be liable for content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- Indemnity: To the full extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Stake Exchange and its entities and officers harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses including lawyer’s fees, arising from your use of the services of Stake Exchange or violation of any terms and conditions of Stake Exchange or your violation of any third party right including but not limited to copyright, property or privacy right.
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.